Welcome aboard the Barnegat Bay Yacht Racing Association's Sailing Information.
The BBYRA is a Regional Sailing Association (RSA) of 14 sailing yacht clubs located around the waters of Barnegat Bay in New Jersey. We host an active One Design Sailing championship race series each summer, as well as coordinating many other sailing and related events in the area.
You will find interesting information as well as local sailing regatta and event schedules and sailboat race results. Sail around and enjoy!
- 2015 BBYRA Ball
- TRYC has decided to maintain the early registration fee for the BBYRA Ball at $60/person until June 1st
- 2015 Championship Series
- The Championship Series Notice of Race and Registration form with instructions are available of the web site.
- Would you like to help SAYC Rebuild?
- 100th Anniversary
- Film Trailer on You Tube
- Order your BBYRA 100th Anniversary Book\DVD and BBYRA Sailing Apparel from Coral Reef
Coming Events and Races (Next 30 days)
- Next Meeting or Social Event:
- 2015-05-31 16:30 - Sailing foundation of Barnegat Bay @ SPYC
- 2015-06-13 18:30 - BBYRA Ball @ TRYC
- Next Fleet Races: (max 20)
- 2015-05-26 - Metedeconk Auxiliary PHRF Spring Series @ MCYC
- 2015-05-31 13:00 - One Design Spring Series @ MCYC
- 2015-06-02 - Metedeconk Auxiliary PHRF Spring Series @ MCYC
- 2015-06-04 - Catboat Evening Series @ MCYC
- 2015-06-06 - E-Scow, M-Scow, Flying Scot, & EnsignTune Up @ TRYC
- 2015-06-07 13:00 - One Design Spring Series @ MCYC
- 2015-06-09 - Metedeconk Auxiliary PHRF Spring Series @ MCYC
- 2015-06-11 - Catboat Evening Series @ MCYC
- 2015-06-13 10:00 - Runyon Colie Jr. (Bilgeboarder) E Scow One-Day-Only Regatta @ MYC
- 2015-06-14 - One Design Spring Series @ MCYC
- 2015-06-16 - Metedeconk Auxiliary PHRF Spring Series @ MCYC
- 2015-06-18 - Catboat Evening Series @ MCYC
- 2015-06-20 - Spring Tuneup at Bay Head / Metedeconk River @ MCYC
- 2015-06-20 - Rose Moon Regatta @ TRYC
- 2015-06-24 - Wednesday Night Series @ SAYC
Search the BBYRA web and Design Layout Map
We have a links page connecting us to some of the many other boating and sailing information sites available on the web.